In the Buddhist tradition, the teachings are considered so precious as to be priceless; they are given freely, with the opportunity to offer voluntary donations, or dana.
Dana (pronounced “dah-na”) is the ancient Pali word for “spontaneous generosity of the heart” or simply, generosity.
We are a small group and all of our expenses are supported by dana.
For virtual events, the suggested dana is:
- morning retreats with visiting teachers $20
- Saturday morning metta workshops $5
- 4th Mondays with Larissa Kitenko $5
- any offerings for Monday meditation sits are welcomed
How to offer Dana
IMC-Lewes can accept dana by check or PayPal.
- By check. Please make your check payable to Insight Meditation Community of Lewes and mail to:
Insight Meditation Community of Lewes
207 East Market Street
Lewes DE 19958
- By PayPal. Click here to make a Dana donation via PayPal
We thank you for your generosity.
Limited Income Discounts Available
Limited income discounts are available for all our programs at 50% of our suggested dana, or any amount that you are able to offer.
If your budget does not allow for any dana, we welcome your attendance. Simply show up, no explanations are needed or requested.
Everyone is welcome, no previous experience is necessary.